Dr. Adhikari is presently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata. He is also a Visiting Consultant in Plastic Surgery at many reputed hospitals in Kolkata.
Dr. Adhikari is keenly interested in cosmetic surgery and regularly performs aesthetic surgeries in Kolkata like liposuction, aesthetic breast surgery like breast augmentation, breast reduction, breastlift, male breast surgery (gynecomastia), hair transplant, genital surgeries (penis lengthening, hymenoplasty, labiaplasty, transgender surgeries), rhinoplasty, facelift, Asian blepharoplasty, mommy makeover and so on.
He has several accolades by his name right from his school days. Presently, he is a Member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Association of Plastic Surgeons of West Bengal and Indian Medical Association. He regularly publishes articles in various international journals and attends conferences so as to keep updated with the latest developments in cosmetic surgery.
He has a long list of satisfied patients. He has operated on patients from all over the country as also on international patients.
|M B B S (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery)||Medical College (Calcutta University of Calcutta India)||2000|
|M S (Master of Surgery)||Medical College Calcutta (The West Bengal University of Health Sciences)||2008|
|M Ch (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)||Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Kolkata(The West Bengal University of Health Sciences)||2012|
AOCMF Craniofacial Fellow (Observer) at Johns Hopkins University, USA.
Recipient of Gold Medal in Plastic Surgery from The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Recipient of AOCMF CranioMaxillo Facial Fellowship Award.
Recipient of DFID Scholarship jointly administered by the Association of Commonwealth Universities on behalf of the British Government and the University of Bristol.
Encouragement award winner of the Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) exam – 1994-95.
Certificate holder in the Advanced Mathematics Test, held state-wide by the Association for Improvement of Mathematics Teaching (AIMT) – 1994.
Class topper in the HIGHER SECONDARY (ISC – 1994) examination with 5 points distinction.
Final round qualifier in the nation-wide National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) -1991-92.
Class topper in the SECONDARY (ICSE – 1992) examination with 5 points distinction.
Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Saha J K. Anterior Tibial Artery Perforator Plus Flaps for Reconstruction of Post Burn Flexion Contractures of the Knee Joint. Ann Burns Fire Disasters. 2012 Jun 30;25(2):86-91.
Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Saha J K. Combined Subcision, Autologous Fat Grafting and Microskin Grafting for unsightly facial scar in Fitzpatrick Skin Type V: A Case Report. Arch ClinExp Surg. 2013; 2(1): 59-62.
Adhikari S, Bandyopadhyay T, Sarkar T, Saha J K. Blast Injuries of the Hand: Patterns, Pathomechanics& Treatment. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013 Jan;6(1):29-36.
Bandyopadhyay T, Karmakar A, Adhikari S. Fetal Salvage by Cesarean Section in a case of 90% maternal burn injury. Singapore Med J. 2012 Nov;53(11):e247-8.
Souvik Adhikari, NilanjanMitra, Md. ZahidHossain, Amitabha Das, Udipta Ray. Etiology and Outcome of Acute Intestinal Obstruction: A review of 367 patients in Eastern India. Saudi J Gastroenterol. 2010 October-December;16(4):285-287.
Souvik Adhikari, Udipta Ray, Ramdip Ray, NilayBiswas: Malignant Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Of The Third Part Of The Duodenum Presenting As Gastric Outlet Obstruction: A Rare Presentation. The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2008. Volume 16 Number 1.
There are special features that certainly makes us different among all other cosmetic surgery services available in Kolkata. We are practical, frank, candid and realistic. Earning is not our primary objective. As a cosmetic surgery provider we love our work. We think of ourselves as a sculptor who can mold an alive human being to give a new look of perfection.
- Dr. Souvik Adhikari, a well-trained surgeon addresses all your needs and provides you with realistic goals.
- The surgeon himself performs the entire procedure not leaving it to his assistants.
- The rates are extremely reasonable and cheap compared to other cosmetic clinics in the country.
- You get a detailed information and consent form prior to the procedure which highlights every aspect of the procedure.
- Patient confidentiality is complete.
Most Coveted Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
Our service offers almost all cosmetic surgical procedures. But some are most sought after like hair transplant, liposuction, male breast reduction, genital surgeries and cosmetic breast surgeries. Some are quite obscure and unknown to many. In the right panel you can get details of surgeries people commonly ask for.
- "Good Morning Dr Adhikari,This is really great to hear from you. Your concern for a patient is really appreciable and I am honored as an individual.I am happy about the outcome of the surgery."– A patient who had undergone liposuction
- "I would like to thank you for the successful operation of my father and he is feeling quite well""Thank you so much for you kind help throughout.. Have a wonderful time ahead.."– Daughter of a patient who had undergone excision of basal cell cancer with reconstruction
- "Everyone says how well we look, but could not figure out why, lots of compliments in person and also from my FB friends. So a big thank you to you for an excellent job."– A couple who had undergone facelift
- "I was just going to email you and says thanks. The swelling has gone done and everything is perfect. It is exactly what I wanted and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Thanks you so much as you have totally changed my life as I have a lot more confidence now. "– A patient who had undergone male breast surgery for gynecomastia
- "I was wearing trousers of waist size 38 and 1 month after surgery I have to wear trousers of size 32."– A patient who had undergone liposuction